For those that came down to our tour launch on the 1st November – I hope you had a fantastic night, we sure did! Just seeing the charm of the Star Clippers Fleet, or the untouched lands of Uzbekistan, or the tiered hills of the Douro, absolutely stunning, and truly inspiring – at least we thought so!
To re-cap the night for those that were there, and to let those that were not know what is on offer we will do a brief run through of our tours, and the hyperlinks to the current itineraries (just click on the tour names) and programmes for them!
We have a small selection of day tours leaving from the Shoalhaven to explore areas beyond the local. I should also note that if the Wine Day in the Southern Highlands prove popular we will run others to both the Southern Highlands and nearby in the Shoalhaven. To that end the tours we have on offer are ..
- Vivid 2019. A revamped and updated dinner cruise for the Vivid lights, longer and later than previous years this is guaranteed to give us a fantastic view of the lights.
- Winter Wine Warmer. A visit to the Southern Highlands to get a taste of the local produce from wine to beer and ciders, capped off with a 3 course gourmet lunch.
- Ghosts and Grapes. A fantastic combination of the incredible abandoned town of Joadja and a brief taste of the Southern Highlands Wine Region
- Nepean Belle. A three course luncheon cruise aboard a paddlesteamer along the Nepean River in the lower ranges of the Blue Mountain National Park
For those that are looking to get away for more than a few days but not looking to travel to far we have a great selection of packages coming up from the beautiful Norfolk Island to a taste of luxury with the incredible Celebrity Solstice.
- Come Sail With Me! An incredible week away in Thailand aboard a luxury cruise aboard the tallship Star Clipper with fantastic meals and visiting all the most incredible locations
- Discover Broome. A week away discovering the highlights of one of Australia’s most scenic and secluded destinations.
- Solstice Escape. Join us on a short escape to Melbourne as we experience the luxury of the Celebrity Solstice. The perfect chance to sample this incredible vessel, shop in Melbourne without the worry of baggage weight for flights, or to just enjoy a weekend away.
- Norfolk Exclusive. With great central accommodation, all the sights people know about, plus those they hadn’t expected this tour covers all you could imagine and more for a trip to Norfolk!
For those areas beyond a small flight we have a stand out selection of tours coming in the next two years. Some are available to book now – like our Danube Cruise and Egypt, and others – like Russia and Central Asia are previews only where you can sign up your expression of interest so we can let you know all the details when they come on sale!
- European Gems. The time honored Danube cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam, is a bucket list item for many – and the perfect trip for those looking for good company. With Stops along the Rhine, Main and Danube this is one of Europe’s Must Sees!
- Cradle Of Civilization. There is nowhere quite like Egypt, and this tour not only takes you to the highlights that everyone wants to see, but the true spectacles that many don’t even know are there. Limited to 16 places this tour is filling fast!
- My Hawaii Escape. For 8 years running the Pride of America’s Cruise around the Hawaiian Islands has been voted the “Best Hawaii Itinerary” and this is your chance to experience this stunning voyage.
- Heart Of The Silk Road. Join us as we journey the less travelled paths of the Silk Road exploring some of the most incredible natural landscapes and ancient cities on the planet as we traverse Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan
- Jewels Of Russia. Tying together two of Russia’s most incredible destinations (Saint Petersburg and Moscow) a Russian River Cruise is the perfect way to get a look at both the urban and rural life and landscapes of this remarkable destination
- Colours of Spain & Portugal. Visiting the highlights of Spain and Porrtugal and combining them with a Douro River Cruise this package is perhaps one of the best ways to get out and explore the incredible Iberian Peninsula
- Fall Colours Of The East With Canada and New England Cruise. Following on from our West Coast Tour – this trip discovers the incredible cities of Eastern Canada, the beauty of Niagra Falls and New England and the Eastern US Cities like Boston, all around the time that the seasons change bringing about a riot of colour and drama.
What an incredible range of tours and destinations! Again you can preview the programmes by clicking on the tour names above, but if there is any further information wanted on any of these tours, or if you want to book on one of them or register your interest please do not hesitate to contact us at My Travel Expert & Shoalhaven Solo Sisters!
My Travel Expert & Shoalhaven Solo Sisters
P: (02) 4421 5577 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
A: Shope 28a Nowra Mall, Kinghorne Street Nowra NSW 2451
We have a number of ladies seeking to find travelling companions for early 2017 and beyond, if you have a wanted to visit these destinations and the thought of a travelling companion to share the costs sounds intriguing then maybe now is the time to consider
Asian Cruise- March 2017
Departing 9th March 2017, cruising from Singapore to Dubai with Norwegian Cruise lines visiting Kula Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Colombo, Cochin, Mangalore, Mormugao, Mumbai, Muscat, Fujairah, Khasab and Abu Dhabi. Booking an Oceanview or Balcony Cabin now will also allow you to choose an onboard bonus including an unlimited beverage package, speciality dining, pre-paid services charge, Internet Access Packages or the 3rd & 4th Guest to sail free!
Japan Tour- April 2017
Departing on the 16th April this Travelmarvel programme integrates the best of coach touring with some of Japans most iconic rail journeys. Visiting Sapporo, Hakodate, Tokyo, Shinjuku, Hakone, Mount Fuju, Matsumoto, Hida Folk Village, Takayama, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, and Hakata. Seeking a travelling companion to join one of our members on this Unique Travelmarvel Members Journey
Canada Tour- August 2017
Departing 30th August we have a single lady seeking a companion to join her on an incredible voyage across Canada, beginning with an Rocky Mountain Experience and Inside Passage Cruise before heading east to see Toronto and more! This programme takes in the best of the East and West! Visiting Skagway, Juneau, Glacier Bay, Tracey Arm, Ketchikan, Whistler, Victoria, Vancouver, Sun peaks, Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise, Ottowa, Toronto, Niagra Falls, Kingston, Quebec City and Montreal.
Borneo Trip – 2017
Finally we have a traveller looking to explore Borneo, with open options of dates, sites and inclusions, so if you have ever wanted to visit the Orangutans at Sepilok, take a dive-walk at Labuan, visit the war graves of Sandakan, shop in Kota Kinabalu, visit a mosque in Bandar Seri Begawan or take a boat ride down a river to view unique wildlife like a Probiscis Monkey then this may be your opportunity!
For details or information on any of these trips and the ladies involved please give us a call at My Travel Expert and Shoalhaven Solo Sisters on (02) 4421 5577
My Travel Expo. 22 September, 4pm til 7pm
@ Shoalhaven Ex-Serviceman’s Sports Club at Worrigee
Appearing for the first time at one of our Expos will be the incredible Norwegian Cruise Lines. For years Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL) have been awing passengers in the Mediterranean, Hawaii, the Inside Passage, the Carribbean and more, and in 2016 they will be sailing our way and will hopefully “wow”more than a few people whilst here in Australian waters.
In 2017, for the first time NCL will be bringing the Norwegian Star to Asia and Australian waters with three cruises departures that will tie in Sydney: 21 Days Hong Kong to Sydney Cruise 16th January 2017), 12 Day Sydney to Auckland Cruise (6th February 2017) and
31 Day Sydney to Singapore Cruise (6th February 2017). This is the perfect chance to get aboard the Norwegian Star and get a taste of cruising with NCL.
Why? Well first off if the cruises are popular, NCL may be tempted to bring ships down here on a more regular basis, secondly because NCL is one of the premier lines doing cruises around the world and so this is a great opportunity to preview something you may want to experience in these destinations.
The other reason that NCL should be in your mind is that they present one of the best ways to visit the Hawaiian Islands with their vessel “Pride Of America”which sails round the islands on a yearly basis giving you the opportunity to see the best that all the islands have to offer – without the need to take too many inter island flights, or spend over a month cruising to get to Hawaii and back.
They also have a fantastic array of Mediterranean Cruises, mostly around the two week duration, many covering the French Riviera, the incredible coastal locations of Italy, the Dalmatian Coast and the Greek Islands. This is the perfect way to wind down that frantic tour of Central Europe, or to start a larger European Cruising Experience, or just a great trip on its own!
So why not join us at My Travel Expo and see if NCL has something for you!