Come Sail With Me!
Join Us On Our Thai & Malaysian Sailing Experience With Star Clipper in April 2019
5th April 2019: Transfer to Sydney Airport, Depart Sydney for Phuket with Thai Airways, transfer on Arrival to the Seaview Patong for 1 night in a Superior Room.
6th April 2019: Morning Free to enjoy Phuket, This afternoon we board the Star Clipper – your Cruise Vessel – where we will enjoy an exclusive 1 hour welcome cocktail party
7th April 2019: Today we cruise to Ko Adang or Ko Butang where you will have the chance to explore and discover the wonders of this location
8th April 2019: Today we cruise to Penang where you will have the chance to explore and discover the wonders of this location. Day tours are available off ship (at extra cost) – including Heritage Tours, Cooking Tours and Orangutan Visits
9th April 2019: Today we cruise to Ko Adang or Ko Butang (whichever we did not see whilst sailing south) where you will have the chance to explore and discover the wonders of this location
10th April 2019: Today we cruise to Ko Rok Nok where you will have the chance to explore and discover the wonders of this location
11th April 2019: 7th April 2019: Today we cruise to Phang Na Bay and then later onto Ko Hong where at both destinations you will have the chance to explore and discover the local sights.
12th April 2019: 7th April 2019: Today we cruise to Ko Similan where you will have the chance to explore and discover the wonders of this location
13th April 2019: Today we return to Phuket and disembark our cruise. This morning is free for you to explore this fantastic town or get in some more R&R at the local beach before we check into the Seaview Patong this afternoon for our overnight stay.
14th April 2019: Today of free for exploring Patong until check out and transfer to the Airport for our Thai Airways flight back to Sydney
15th April 2019: Arrival back into Sydney with Thai Airways and transfer to your home in the South Coast where your tour programme ends.
- Return Economy Airfares with Thai Airways inclusive of taxes, fees and surcharges
- Transfers to and From Sydney Airport from/to your Home in the Shoalhaven
- Transfers to and From Your Thai Flights from/to the Seaview Patong Hotel including an English Speaking guide and Baggage handling
- 2 Nights at the Seaview Patong Hotel in a superior room including breakfast daily (5th April & 13th April)
- 7 Night cruise aboard the Star Clipper in a Category 4 Twin/Double Cabin, with Full Board (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner), tea, coffee and water during meals, onboard entertainment, sporting facilities & equipment (except scuba diving), standard shipboard gratuities and port taxes
- Tour Escort & Social Attaché based on a minimum of 16 Travellers
- Lunches, Dinners and other meals outside breakfast whilst off the cruise.
- Liquor and items of a personal nature whilst cruising and throughout the programme
- Personal travel documentation (passport & visas)
- Shore Excursions whilst cruising
AU$4622.00 Per Person In Share Twin
AU$7218.00 Per Person In Single Use Cabin
Prices Available for Higher Category Cabins On Request
Please note that all Category 4 Cabins are located on the Commodore Deck and have Ocean View Portholes and have 2 lower beds or double bed and a bathroom with Shower.
For More Information or To Book Aboard Contact Us Today!