For those that came down to our tour launch on the 1st November – I hope you had a fantastic night, we sure did! Just seeing the charm of the Star Clippers Fleet, or the untouched lands of Uzbekistan, or the tiered hills of the Douro, absolutely stunning, and truly inspiring – at least we thought so!
To re-cap the night for those that were there, and to let those that were not know what is on offer we will do a brief run through of our tours, and the hyperlinks to the current itineraries (just click on the tour names) and programmes for them!
We have a small selection of day tours leaving from the Shoalhaven to explore areas beyond the local. I should also note that if the Wine Day in the Southern Highlands prove popular we will run others to both the Southern Highlands and nearby in the Shoalhaven. To that end the tours we have on offer are ..
- Vivid 2019. A revamped and updated dinner cruise for the Vivid lights, longer and later than previous years this is guaranteed to give us a fantastic view of the lights.
- Winter Wine Warmer. A visit to the Southern Highlands to get a taste of the local produce from wine to beer and ciders, capped off with a 3 course gourmet lunch.
- Ghosts and Grapes. A fantastic combination of the incredible abandoned town of Joadja and a brief taste of the Southern Highlands Wine Region
- Nepean Belle. A three course luncheon cruise aboard a paddlesteamer along the Nepean River in the lower ranges of the Blue Mountain National Park
For those that are looking to get away for more than a few days but not looking to travel to far we have a great selection of packages coming up from the beautiful Norfolk Island to a taste of luxury with the incredible Celebrity Solstice.
- Come Sail With Me! An incredible week away in Thailand aboard a luxury cruise aboard the tallship Star Clipper with fantastic meals and visiting all the most incredible locations
- Discover Broome. A week away discovering the highlights of one of Australia’s most scenic and secluded destinations.
- Solstice Escape. Join us on a short escape to Melbourne as we experience the luxury of the Celebrity Solstice. The perfect chance to sample this incredible vessel, shop in Melbourne without the worry of baggage weight for flights, or to just enjoy a weekend away.
- Norfolk Exclusive. With great central accommodation, all the sights people know about, plus those they hadn’t expected this tour covers all you could imagine and more for a trip to Norfolk!
For those areas beyond a small flight we have a stand out selection of tours coming in the next two years. Some are available to book now – like our Danube Cruise and Egypt, and others – like Russia and Central Asia are previews only where you can sign up your expression of interest so we can let you know all the details when they come on sale!
- European Gems. The time honored Danube cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam, is a bucket list item for many – and the perfect trip for those looking for good company. With Stops along the Rhine, Main and Danube this is one of Europe’s Must Sees!
- Cradle Of Civilization. There is nowhere quite like Egypt, and this tour not only takes you to the highlights that everyone wants to see, but the true spectacles that many don’t even know are there. Limited to 16 places this tour is filling fast!
- My Hawaii Escape. For 8 years running the Pride of America’s Cruise around the Hawaiian Islands has been voted the “Best Hawaii Itinerary” and this is your chance to experience this stunning voyage.
- Heart Of The Silk Road. Join us as we journey the less travelled paths of the Silk Road exploring some of the most incredible natural landscapes and ancient cities on the planet as we traverse Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan
- Jewels Of Russia. Tying together two of Russia’s most incredible destinations (Saint Petersburg and Moscow) a Russian River Cruise is the perfect way to get a look at both the urban and rural life and landscapes of this remarkable destination
- Colours of Spain & Portugal. Visiting the highlights of Spain and Porrtugal and combining them with a Douro River Cruise this package is perhaps one of the best ways to get out and explore the incredible Iberian Peninsula
- Fall Colours Of The East With Canada and New England Cruise. Following on from our West Coast Tour – this trip discovers the incredible cities of Eastern Canada, the beauty of Niagra Falls and New England and the Eastern US Cities like Boston, all around the time that the seasons change bringing about a riot of colour and drama.
What an incredible range of tours and destinations! Again you can preview the programmes by clicking on the tour names above, but if there is any further information wanted on any of these tours, or if you want to book on one of them or register your interest please do not hesitate to contact us at My Travel Expert & Shoalhaven Solo Sisters!
My Travel Expert & Shoalhaven Solo Sisters
P: (02) 4421 5577 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
A: Shope 28a Nowra Mall, Kinghorne Street Nowra NSW 2451
We have two exhibitors today – or rather one with two unique products that we need to get a preview of. One is a boutique ocean cruise line and the other is a Tour and River Cruise operator that many often overlook here in Australia.
Tauck is a company that originated in American that has expanded over the years and has now been a growing presence in the Australian market for over 15 years. Tauck specialise in unforgettable experiences whether on tour or cruising, and pride themselves on incredible service and experiences for reasonable prices.
With Tauck’s river cruises, you can expect to see the sights a bit differently than you would with anyone else. The custom-designed riverboats of Tauck’s Destination Fleet are spacious and comfortable, welcoming you to an onboard experience characterized by the Tauck Difference – all-inclusive river cruises featuring personalised cruising enhanced by those “little Tauck touches;” such as private events like dinner and a performance at the Imperial Palace in Vienna or a private tour of Prague’s Baroque Libraries at Strahov Monastery. The intimate, club-like atmosphere onboard, and the uncommon access to exclusive cultural experiences on our included excursions ashore, ensure experiences as memorable as the places you visit.
The second of the cruise lines I would like to introduce you to today is Windstar Cruises. Windstar are some of the best small ship cruises available on the market with 3 classic cruise ships that house under 300 passengers and 3 sail yachts that are the image of Windstar. Windstar Cruises’ small ships are exactly the right size — large enough to pamper and entertain you in the comfort you desire and expect while cruising, yet small enough to visit the tiny harbours and hidden coves that others can’t reach. With only 148 to 310 guests cruising with you, the intimate experience that Windstar provides makes the cruise feel all about you.
Windstar Cruises offers voyages along the Italian Coastline, throughout the Mediterranean including the Greek Island and Turkey, they journey through the waters of Northern Europe, Tahiti, Costa Rica, the Panama Canal and into the Caribbean. With Windstar additional package services you can opt to include all your drinks, or for regular laundry service if you wish to pack light. Windstar Cruises are truly an intimate and incredible small ship experience.
So if a quality river cruise at affordable prices, or a unique ad intimate small ship experience sounds like the way to sail then why not stop by and speak with the Tauck and Windstar Expert at My Cruise Expo on the 17th March at Worrigee Ex-Servicemans Club from 5pm!