Sometimes there are specials that come along that are worth us yelling about and this is one of them! Usually an Antarctica Cruise will start for most people at between AU$8000 and AU$10,000 per person in share twin. So when we have any offer come through that will allow us to drop that price then we are happy – and this deal, saving 50% is crazily good. So if you want to Visit Antarctica then Call us this week and book aboard a fantastic voyage and save yourself a small fortune! Please be aware, sailing dates and spaces are limited.
So, why would you want to join us in Canada, we could spend all day giving you reasons why you should visit Canada and Alaska. Instead, aided by some fantastic images we will give you the three major reasons you should want to see this area of the world, and why you should want to join us on this unforgettable journey !
1. Wildlife. The Main reason many people visit Canada, is the opportunity to see wildlife, on this voyage during our train journey, our time on coach and on cruise you will have the opportunity to possibly see an amazing array of North American Wildlife. Grizzly Bears, Moose, Deer, Whales, Otters and more. Spending time visiting the pristine wilderness offers numerous viewing possibilities.
2. The Rocky Mountains. This visit travels through some of the most picturesque areas of the World, encompassing Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Kamloops and more, the Rocky Mountains present a stunning array of sights. Our trip through the Rockies will take you up to Banff from Vancouver using one of the worlds most incredible railways journeys (The Rocky Mountaineer), then we have you stay at the lakes in the always classic Fairmont properties, before we visit Jasper and return you to Vancouver.
3. The Inside Passage, the Alaskan Frontier. The inside passage is a fantastic area to journey to. The small towns and villages representing the colonisation of one of the worlds last frontiers, you will get a chance to see a world unlike the one you know, the heritage of the local Indian tribes, and the opportunity to see how people live in this rugged wilderness. An inside passage cruise will also give you a taste of the Arctic as you journey to Juneau and Glacier Bay.
Yes, all fantastic reasons to visit Canada and Alaska, why though would you want to book in now, why join us on this tour?
1. Availability. Right now, we still have a number of places available on our departure, we have a limited number of spaces available on our tour, and at this stage we only have 5 cabins/rooms left available, and after that everything is on request.
2. Company. Our upcoming Canada departure will be fully escorted, by a seasoned travel professional with experience travelling in Canada. So not only will you be travelling with others with a deep desire to see the area you are journeying to but in company that will be there to help you with any of the small bothers that may arise during travel.
3. Save. Yes, sadly our main point is about money. By booking NOW during our presale you stand to save yourself a considerable amount of money per person or per couple. What we have been seeing so far indicates prices are likely to rise over a thousand dollars once the new years rates are released, so booking in now will save you a considerable amount.
Well? What are you waiting for! AU$250 per person will secure your space on our MAY 2015, Canada and Alaska Departure, at the fantastic pre-sale price of AU$9895 per person share twin. The pre-sale is due to end soon, and will come without much warning, so if you wish to travel please get in touch with us to put down your name, or to get more details on inclusions, itinerary and pricing.
European Presale Ends 28 March 2015,
Book and deposit before then to guarantee the 2014 prices.
Dear Ladies, this is just a last minute notice to say that the pre-sale for the European River cruise ends at midnight (so in reality at 5pm when our doors close) on the 28th March 2015, so if you wanted to reserve your space at the 2014 presale prices then it is time to act .. especially when you consider that by depositing today or Friday you get the tour at AU$9,145 per person but from Sunday afterwards the price will start at AU$10,275. So if you wanted to join us on this river departure .. book now and ensure you get it at the best price.
Book now and Save AU$1130 per person
Current Price: AU$9,145 per person
Price as of the 29/3/14: AU$10,275 per person
PRESALE ON NOW!!!!!
As many of you know we have 2 special departures coming up in 2015 that have been asked for since we were even in the pre-launch stage of the Shoalhaven Solo Sisters. A European River Cruise up the Danube and a Voyage in Canada taking in the Inside Passage and the Rocky Mountains. At this stage we are technically too far out to confirm group costs .. but after some lengthy talks and discussions we have come up with some fantastic “pre-sale offers”.
So what are the pre-sale offers? For a limited time we have access to an early offer cost, including fly free deals, and other inclusions. These deals are usually a bit better in price than an early-bird, and by booking and depositing whilst the Pre-sale fares are in, you can guarantee your place at those special rates rather than paying “full price”later on.
Deluxe European River Cruise from
AU$9145 per person share twin (September 2015)
Spectacular Rockies and Alaskan Cruise from
AU$9895 per person share Twin (May 2015)
Now the pre-sale is only available until the supplier releases their 2015 product , which is due to come out any time from the next two weeks until early may!
So if you want to visit these destinations NOW is the time to take advantage of these great rates – as we are not likely to see prices like these any time soon in the near future – so if you want to travel to these destinations, and want to take advantage of a spectacular office we suggest that you come via the office in the next two weeks and put down a deposit to secure your place on these departures!!!