We may have passed our “12 Month Early Payment” time limit for our May 2015 Evergreen Canada and Alaska Tour but there are still plenty of reasons to book aboard our departure and more discounts to still be had!
At the moment the prices start from AU$11,422.50 per person share twin, including flights to and from Australia, rail, cruise and land arrangements.*
By booking and paying a deposit in August we can still offer on that an AU$250 per person discount. By paying in Full between now and October we can offer a further AU$200 per person discount , or for those that pay in full by January an AU$100 per person discount. So that is still a possible saving of up to AU$550 per person (or AU$1100 per couple) that is still available !
So why book? What makes this departure so special?
First off we have a fantastic programme taking in the best of the Rocky Mountains and the Inside Passage, travelling from Vancouver to Seattle, with stops at Lake Louise, Kamloops, Banff, Juneau and much more. The programme itself covers a fantastic array of sites without feeling rushed spending an average of 2 nights in most of our ports of call.
Secondly we are experiencing everything you would on an APT or Scenic Tour – the Fairmont Châteaux at Lake Louise, the Rocky Mountaineer train journey, an Inside Passage Cruise with Holland America. Experiencing, but at a much lessened cost thanks to taking in a few more realistic options – silver leaf service on the train, non-lake facing rooms at the Châteaux and so on.
Thirdly (and possibly most importantly) the company! By joining this departure you will be travelling with similarly minded travellers, mostly from your local region, travellers who will give you a common point of interest as well as understanding. More to the point, if enough of our locals head off we will personally escort you all the way from Sydney, lending the experienced insights and options that our decades in the travel industry have brought us, making for an exceptionally unique experience.
So if you are still interested in coming to Canada then get in touch with us today, either give us a call on (02) 4421 5577 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special Terms and Conditions apply to all costings, and all prices are subject to availability
So, why would you want to join us in Canada, we could spend all day giving you reasons why you should visit Canada and Alaska. Instead, aided by some fantastic images we will give you the three major reasons you should want to see this area of the world, and why you should want to join us on this unforgettable journey !
1. Wildlife. The Main reason many people visit Canada, is the opportunity to see wildlife, on this voyage during our train journey, our time on coach and on cruise you will have the opportunity to possibly see an amazing array of North American Wildlife. Grizzly Bears, Moose, Deer, Whales, Otters and more. Spending time visiting the pristine wilderness offers numerous viewing possibilities.
2. The Rocky Mountains. This visit travels through some of the most picturesque areas of the World, encompassing Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Kamloops and more, the Rocky Mountains present a stunning array of sights. Our trip through the Rockies will take you up to Banff from Vancouver using one of the worlds most incredible railways journeys (The Rocky Mountaineer), then we have you stay at the lakes in the always classic Fairmont properties, before we visit Jasper and return you to Vancouver.
3. The Inside Passage, the Alaskan Frontier. The inside passage is a fantastic area to journey to. The small towns and villages representing the colonisation of one of the worlds last frontiers, you will get a chance to see a world unlike the one you know, the heritage of the local Indian tribes, and the opportunity to see how people live in this rugged wilderness. An inside passage cruise will also give you a taste of the Arctic as you journey to Juneau and Glacier Bay.
Yes, all fantastic reasons to visit Canada and Alaska, why though would you want to book in now, why join us on this tour?
1. Availability. Right now, we still have a number of places available on our departure, we have a limited number of spaces available on our tour, and at this stage we only have 5 cabins/rooms left available, and after that everything is on request.
2. Company. Our upcoming Canada departure will be fully escorted, by a seasoned travel professional with experience travelling in Canada. So not only will you be travelling with others with a deep desire to see the area you are journeying to but in company that will be there to help you with any of the small bothers that may arise during travel.
3. Save. Yes, sadly our main point is about money. By booking NOW during our presale you stand to save yourself a considerable amount of money per person or per couple. What we have been seeing so far indicates prices are likely to rise over a thousand dollars once the new years rates are released, so booking in now will save you a considerable amount.
Well? What are you waiting for! AU$250 per person will secure your space on our MAY 2015, Canada and Alaska Departure, at the fantastic pre-sale price of AU$9895 per person share twin. The pre-sale is due to end soon, and will come without much warning, so if you wish to travel please get in touch with us to put down your name, or to get more details on inclusions, itinerary and pricing.