3 Reasons To Go To Canada & Alaska, 3 Reasons To Book With Us Now!
So, why would you want to join us in Canada, we could spend all day giving you reasons why you should visit Canada and Alaska. Instead, aided by some fantastic images we will give you the three major reasons you should want to see this area of the world, and why you should want to join us on this unforgettable journey !
1. Wildlife. The Main reason many people visit Canada, is the opportunity to see wildlife, on this voyage during our train journey, our time on coach and on cruise you will have the opportunity to possibly see an amazing array of North American Wildlife. Grizzly Bears, Moose, Deer, Whales, Otters and more. Spending time visiting the pristine wilderness offers numerous viewing possibilities.
2. The Rocky Mountains. This visit travels through some of the most picturesque areas of the World, encompassing Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Kamloops and more, the Rocky Mountains present a stunning array of sights. Our trip through the Rockies will take you up to Banff from Vancouver using one of the worlds most incredible railways journeys (The Rocky Mountaineer), then we have you stay at the lakes in the always classic Fairmont properties, before we visit Jasper and return you to Vancouver.
3. The Inside Passage, the Alaskan Frontier. The inside passage is a fantastic area to journey to. The small towns and villages representing the colonisation of one of the worlds last frontiers, you will get a chance to see a world unlike the one you know, the heritage of the local Indian tribes, and the opportunity to see how people live in this rugged wilderness. An inside passage cruise will also give you a taste of the Arctic as you journey to Juneau and Glacier Bay.
Yes, all fantastic reasons to visit Canada and Alaska, why though would you want to book in now, why join us on this tour?
1. Availability. Right now, we still have a number of places available on our departure, we have a limited number of spaces available on our tour, and at this stage we only have 5 cabins/rooms left available, and after that everything is on request.
2. Company. Our upcoming Canada departure will be fully escorted, by a seasoned travel professional with experience travelling in Canada. So not only will you be travelling with others with a deep desire to see the area you are journeying to but in company that will be there to help you with any of the small bothers that may arise during travel.
3. Save. Yes, sadly our main point is about money. By booking NOW during our presale you stand to save yourself a considerable amount of money per person or per couple. What we have been seeing so far indicates prices are likely to rise over a thousand dollars once the new years rates are released, so booking in now will save you a considerable amount.
Well? What are you waiting for! AU$250 per person will secure your space on our MAY 2015, Canada and Alaska Departure, at the fantastic pre-sale price of AU$9895 per person share twin. The pre-sale is due to end soon, and will come without much warning, so if you wish to travel please get in touch with us to put down your name, or to get more details on inclusions, itinerary and pricing.
Posted on April 12, 2014, in About, Events, Experience, Expressions of Interest, Promotions, Tours and tagged Alaska, Banff, Canada, Early Bird, Grizzly, Inside Passage, Juneau, Kamloops, Ketckikan, Lake Louise, Presale, rocky mountaineer, Sitka, Special, Whales, Wildlife. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.