If you are interested in cruising the waterways of Europe and you are a single traveller then now is the time to go!
Avalon is offering a waiver of the single supplement on 2017 European River Cruises (subject to availability, cruise and T&C’s), which in some cases – such as the Danube Delta to Prague Cruise, could see you saving as much as AU$7301
With a range of Cruise duration’s from 7 nights to 14 nights, and covering sailings on the Maine, the Upper & Lower Danube, the Moselle, the Rhine, the Rhone, the Saone and the Seine there are plenty of options to choose from.
This offer ends on the 4th August 2018, so if a river cruise in 2017 sounds like something you would like do not hesitate to call us today at My Travel Expert & Shoalhaven Solo Sisters on (02) 4421 5577 to discuss options!
We have been talking about the fantastic solo deals offered by Peregrine all over the globe – Asia, Europe Africa, and of course the Americas – not only Latin and South America but the USA and Canada, they have some truly fantastic specials available. Now if everything we have been talking about in regards to the deals Peregrine have on offer, then it is the perfect opportunity to drop by My Travel Expo and speak with the Peregrine Experts.
My Travel Expo will be held at the Nowra RSL on the 25th September 2014 from 5pm till 8pm.
We spoke a little while ago about how great it is that Travel Indochina has a “Share with Stranger” policy on their tours. Another company that does something similar is Peregrine .. who also have a match up policy on all of their departures. With many of those departures they will try and match you up with a like-minded traveller, and if they are unable to on most tours they will still get you away without a single supplement – though some may still require a small additional payment.
Unlike Travel Indochina the great thing about Peregrine is that their reach extends beyond Asia with tours available in Europe, Africa, South America, and North America .. so if you are a single traveller looking for a fantastic trip to a destination with a lot to offer, and with enough free time compared to group touring time then Peregrine may have the option for you!
From one of our trusted partners in travel we have a fantastic range of well priced 2014 and 2015 cruise specials available in Europe – all without Single Supplement costs, so if you want to get away and don’t have a travelling companion, then perhaps these are the cruises for you!
Cruise the “Ring Of Fire”with L’Austral from Petropavlovsk in Russia to Maizuru in Japan, 16 days from AU$7,900 per person share twin, departing 01 October. On this departure we are excited to let you know that there is no Single Supplement ! Space is of course subject to availability at the time of booking!
We invite you to join us aboard L’AUSTRAL to discover the origins of the world, a part of our planet that is still unknown to most, where Ocean and Fire have fashioned a wild, free and almost forgotten paradise. You will reach the Kuril Islands, a true “Ring of Fire” where a string of more than 32 volcanoes stretch across the Bering Sea between Russia and Japan. A unique environment with an air of infinity. Geysers, primary forests, wild nature, the sight of brown bears fishing for salmon, colourful taiga, and much more.
Cruise Highlights :
• The cliffs filled with birds and otters in Lovushki
• Onekotan and its two caldera from the pre‐glacier age
• Atlasova and its volcano, the highest in the Kurils
• Daily excursions in Zodiac® dinghies, an expedition atmosphere
• Flying over the Valley of Geysers in a helicopter (must be pre‐booked)
Cruise Visits: Petropavlovsk, Atlasova, Paramushir, Shumshu, Onekotan, Shiashikotani – Dgrotoyy Point, Lovushi, Matua, Yankicha-Shimushir, Chirpoy, Tulenyi, Korsakov, Otaru, Kanzawa and Maizuru
Cruises Rates include the following:
• All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
• Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
• Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, a selection of white, red and rosé wines offered during meals; afternoon tea
• Evening entertainment and events
• Luggage transfer from pier to the ship and vice versa
• Room service 24h (special selection)
• English speaking lecturer on selected sailings identified by “lecturer on board” logo
• Highly experienced bilingual (French-English) Expedition team for all programs identified with “Expedition” logo.
• Optional Open bar package (included only in cruise package sold in US/Canada) to be booked exclusively prior departure
Cruise exclude the following:
• Port and safety taxes
• Any ground services before and/or after the cruise other than the ones mentioned in each “Cruise & Flights” package and for which details are available upon request.
• Optional Spa package to be booked prior your departure; please ask for more information
• Optional shore excursions
• Beverages other than the ones mentioned
• Laundry services, hair salon and à la carte Spa treatments
• Personal expenses, on board medical consultations and drug prescriptions
• Cancellation/luggage/assistance/repatriation/medical insurance(s)
• Visa, disembarkation taxes, environmental taxes and/or national park fees if applicable
1st – 16th October 2014, from AU$7900 per person Share Twin aboard the L’Austral
If you are interested in seeing the Ring Of Fire let us know today!
Other Cruise Specials available with no single supplement* include:
- Expedition to Cape Verde, From Madeira to Dakar, from AU$7260 per person share twin, 11th – 25th October 2014
- Between East and West, From Piraeus to Limassol, from US$5499 per person share twin, 18th – 25th October 2014
- A Cruise Through Millennia, From Limassol to Piraeus, from US$5400 per person share twin, 25th October – 4th November 2014
- Ancient Relics and Mediterranean Life, From Piraeus to Lisbon, from AU$5990 per person share twin, 3rd – 16th November 2014
- The Antarctic Peninsula, from USD7395 per person, From Ushuai to Ushuia, 12 Days. Single Supplements waived on 27th November 2014, 17th December 2014, 24th January 2015 sailings
- Chilean Fjords, from AU$5976 per person, from Ushuai to Valparasio, From 27th February 2015 t0 12th March 2015
- The Indonesian Archipelago, AU$6442 per person, from Darwin to Hong Kong, From 4th – 20th March 2015
- In The Wake Of The Incas, from AU$4724 per person, from Valparaiso to Guayaquil, from 12th – 24th March 2015
- In the Heart Of China, from AU$3628 per person, from Honk Kong to Tianjin, from 20th-29th March 2015
- Central America’s Secrets,from AU$3146 per person, from Guayaquil to Caldera, from 24th March 2015 to 1st April 2015
- Grenadine Islands, from AU$2582 per person, from Curacao to Fort de France