Cruise The Ring Of Fire!
Cruise the “Ring Of Fire”with L’Austral from Petropavlovsk in Russia to Maizuru in Japan, 16 days from AU$7,900 per person share twin, departing 01 October. On this departure we are excited to let you know that there is no Single Supplement ! Space is of course subject to availability at the time of booking!
We invite you to join us aboard L’AUSTRAL to discover the origins of the world, a part of our planet that is still unknown to most, where Ocean and Fire have fashioned a wild, free and almost forgotten paradise. You will reach the Kuril Islands, a true “Ring of Fire” where a string of more than 32 volcanoes stretch across the Bering Sea between Russia and Japan. A unique environment with an air of infinity. Geysers, primary forests, wild nature, the sight of brown bears fishing for salmon, colourful taiga, and much more.
Cruise Highlights :
• The cliffs filled with birds and otters in Lovushki
• Onekotan and its two caldera from the pre‐glacier age
• Atlasova and its volcano, the highest in the Kurils
• Daily excursions in Zodiac® dinghies, an expedition atmosphere
• Flying over the Valley of Geysers in a helicopter (must be pre‐booked)
Cruise Visits: Petropavlovsk, Atlasova, Paramushir, Shumshu, Onekotan, Shiashikotani – Dgrotoyy Point, Lovushi, Matua, Yankicha-Shimushir, Chirpoy, Tulenyi, Korsakov, Otaru, Kanzawa and Maizuru
Cruises Rates include the following:
• All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
• Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
• Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, a selection of white, red and rosé wines offered during meals; afternoon tea
• Evening entertainment and events
• Luggage transfer from pier to the ship and vice versa
• Room service 24h (special selection)
• English speaking lecturer on selected sailings identified by “lecturer on board” logo
• Highly experienced bilingual (French-English) Expedition team for all programs identified with “Expedition” logo.
• Optional Open bar package (included only in cruise package sold in US/Canada) to be booked exclusively prior departure
Cruise exclude the following:
• Port and safety taxes
• Any ground services before and/or after the cruise other than the ones mentioned in each “Cruise & Flights” package and for which details are available upon request.
• Optional Spa package to be booked prior your departure; please ask for more information
• Optional shore excursions
• Beverages other than the ones mentioned
• Laundry services, hair salon and à la carte Spa treatments
• Personal expenses, on board medical consultations and drug prescriptions
• Cancellation/luggage/assistance/repatriation/medical insurance(s)
• Visa, disembarkation taxes, environmental taxes and/or national park fees if applicable
1st – 16th October 2014, from AU$7900 per person Share Twin aboard the L’Austral
If you are interested in seeing the Ring Of Fire let us know today!
Other Cruise Specials available with no single supplement* include:
- Expedition to Cape Verde, From Madeira to Dakar, from AU$7260 per person share twin, 11th – 25th October 2014
- Between East and West, From Piraeus to Limassol, from US$5499 per person share twin, 18th – 25th October 2014
- A Cruise Through Millennia, From Limassol to Piraeus, from US$5400 per person share twin, 25th October – 4th November 2014
- Ancient Relics and Mediterranean Life, From Piraeus to Lisbon, from AU$5990 per person share twin, 3rd – 16th November 2014
- The Antarctic Peninsula, from USD7395 per person, From Ushuai to Ushuia, 12 Days. Single Supplements waived on 27th November 2014, 17th December 2014, 24th January 2015 sailings
- Chilean Fjords, from AU$5976 per person, from Ushuai to Valparasio, From 27th February 2015 t0 12th March 2015
- The Indonesian Archipelago, AU$6442 per person, from Darwin to Hong Kong, From 4th – 20th March 2015
- In The Wake Of The Incas, from AU$4724 per person, from Valparaiso to Guayaquil, from 12th – 24th March 2015
- In the Heart Of China, from AU$3628 per person, from Honk Kong to Tianjin, from 20th-29th March 2015
- Central America’s Secrets,from AU$3146 per person, from Guayaquil to Caldera, from 24th March 2015 to 1st April 2015
- Grenadine Islands, from AU$2582 per person, from Curacao to Fort de France
Posted on July 9, 2014, in Promotions, Updates and tagged Compagnie du Ponant, Cruise Specials, Cruises, LÁustral, my travel expert, No Single Supplement, Shoalhaven Solo Sisters. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.