Red, Green and Black!
We have still had a few people having difficulty locating us, having gone to the old office, or other nearby stores. We are on Kinghorne Street on the outside of the Nowra Mall. So, to clarify, we are perhaps 200 meters down the road from our old location .. simply continue on past best and less to the traffic lights, look across the road where Telstra Business Centre stands on the corner and there we are right next Door in our flashy new Black and Green Colours! Just remember if you have pass HCF you have gone too far!
We are still contactable on (02) 4421 5577, though since the move our phones have been having issues – for which we are sorry! or by email on email@example.com . As usual you should be able to find someone here from 9 am to 5 pm Mondays through to Fridays, and from 9 am to Midday on Saturdays. So if you need to see us, or just want to place our location in mind, please feel free to stop by.
For those that visit our website to get updates rather than just reading their subscribed e-mails or RSS feeds it will come as no surprise that we have had a bit of a facelift, with the website now more reflective of the My Travel Expert and Shoalhaven Solo Sisters branding – in otherwords, its very black and green. Based on feedback for the tours we have been planning and upcoming events we have seriously culled our group departures and will be running no more than 4 departures per year. These will run with a minimum of 2 passengers and will be fully escorted by one of our staff with 16 travellers. For now our 2016 and 2017 tour schedule is as follows ..
- May 2016: My Mississippi (see below notice)
- June 2016: My African Experience. A fantastic journey to take in the highlights of Kenya and Tanzania, run in concert with the African Safari Co.
- August 2016: My Canada & Alaska Encounter. An incredible journey through the Rocky Mountains and Inside passage run in concert with Travelmarvel
- August – September 2016: My Rhine and Rhone Encounter. Two back to back river cruises taking in the best of the Western European River Highlights, run in concert with Travelmarvel
- February 2017: My Mekong Encounter. A delightful Tour through Vietnam ending in Ho Chi Minh City over Vietnamese New Year where you then Cruise to Siem Reap along the Mekong, run in concert with Evergreen Tours.
- 2017, My South American Expedition. is coming, for a first look at this we recommend you contact us and reserve your spot at our 9 September film night, but be quick spaces are limited!
If you receive our regular updates and follow our blog, facebook, twitter or websites you will know that we have been organising a Mississippi Tour with Evergreen to cover the Sounds of the South, a cultural tour taking in the American Music Capitals from Nashville to Memphis to New Orleans, with some time spent aboard a traditional paddlesteamer. It is to our regret that the company owning the cruise boats – the American Queen Steamboat Company – has reallocated their ships in 2016 for a number of private charters, which means we are forced to cancel this programme!
Having said that, there is a similar programme being run with Scenic called the “Southern Belles & Mississippi Cruise”and if anyone would still like to do a voyage that mirrors our original programme then please feel free to contact us and we can give you details on the Scenic programmes.
Once again, My Travel Expert and the Shoalhaven Solo Sisters thank you all for your continued support!
Posted on September 2, 2015, in Promotions, Tours, Updates and tagged Africa, Inside Passage, Mekong Cruise, Mississippi Cruise, my travel expert, Rhine Cruise, Rhone Cruise, rocky mountaineer, safari, Shoalhaven Solo Sisters, Single Travel, Solo Travel, South America, Tour, Travel. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.