Murray River Getaway (18th – 21st March 2015)
Cost: AU$777.00 per person share twin
This trip is limited to 16 Travellers in total.
- 2 Nights aboard the PS Emmy Lou, inclusive of 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
- Chauffer Driven Coach Transport from Nowra to Echuca and Return
- 1 Night at the Mercure Port of Echuca
- Fully guided and escorted ex-Nowra
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks, phone calls or items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing or fees not part of the cruise such as some of the stops that may be elected by the group to stop at on the way to or from Echuca
18th March 2015: Departure
This morning we leave bright and early from Nowra and spend most of the day in transit as we make our way to the twin towns of Echuca and Moama. We will break regularly and stop at a few places worth visiting with the intent to reach Echuca in the early evening where we will Board the PS Emmy Lou and embark on our Murray River Experience.
19th March 2015: Murray River Cruise
Today we spend time idling up the river and taking the chance to enjoy the sounds and experience of the Murray and some of the small townships along the banks of Australias’ mightiest river.
20th March 2015: Echuca
After two nights on the PS Emmy Lou we return to the Port of Echuca where we have the day to explore the historical township, try local produce and enjoy the bustle of this growing township.
21st March 2016: Return
After a night at rest we again leave early today, departing Echuca and travelling back across country to Nowra, where our getaway comes to a close.