Hunter Valley Weekend (7th – 9th November 2014)
Cost: AU$525.00 per person share twin
Single Supplement AU$245.00
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Potters Hotel and Brewery
- Transport by fully air-conditioned coach, departing and returning to Nowra
- Breakfast daily
- Two Course Dinner on Friday Night
- Tasting Fees & Entrance Fees for a dozen Wineries, Distilleries, Breweries, Dairies and the Hunter Valley Gardens
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks, phone calls or items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing or fees not part of the cruise such as some of the stops that may be elected by the group to stop at on the way to or from Echuca
7th November 2014: Departure
We depart early this morning from Nowra and make our way to the Hunter Valley, with our first Stop at Briar Ridge Wines, which will be followed by two more winery visits including Calais Estate and Glendore Wines. Then we shall head to Potters Hotel and Brewery, where we will be staying over the weekend, we have organised a two course meal for dinner tonight to welcome you all to the Hunter.
8th November 2014: Murray River Cruise
Today we divest ourselves of a full day of wine tasting and set out to explore a fuller range of flavours of the hunter with a visit to the Hunter Valley Gardens, a pair of the Hunter Valleys most known Breweries, its major distillery and (well we can’t help ourselves) a stop at the fantastic Gundog Estate.
9th November 2014: Return
On this our final day we start off sampling some local produce before we visit some of the Hunters most outstanding wineries. By the time we have visited a few we will leave the hunter in the late afternoon for an evening arrival back in Nowra.