Informational Evening – Thanks For Attending!
What a fantastic night last night! Having 60 people show up literally floored us, what a great turn out!
So our thanks to you all for making it a fantastic evening, and I am sure you share our appreciation for the time Kathy (from Evergreen & Scenic Tours) and Helen (from Princess Cruises) spent speaking to us on their fantastic product.
The feedback we received was phenomenal and we are still trying to get through everything that people left with us. For those interested in our day tour programmes we should have them all up here within the next week or so for preview, and the group tours for 2015 should follow soon afterwards!
We will be running a few “Saturday Sessions” at our office in Junction street for specific 2014 departures over the next few months – so if you are interested in the Hong Kong Shopping Tour, New Zealand Princess Cruise, Food & Wine Weekender , the Melbourne Shopping Weekender or the Hunter Valley Weekend – keep your eyes and ears open for details on these.
For those outside the Shoalhaven who have told us they are interested, good news .. we are considering some informational evenings elsewhere including in the Illawarra, Sutherlandshire, Southern Highlands and Central Coast. If and when we decide to run with these we will let you know!
Otherwise for those that didn’t manage to make it to last nights event here is a teaser of the Weekenders and Group Tours for 2014 and 2015:
- Food & Wine Cruise (August 2014)
- Melbourne Shopping Weekend (October 2014)
- Hunter Valley Getaway (November 2014)
- Australian Open Cruise (January 2015)
- Moreton Island Cruise (February 2015)
- A Taste of the Murray River (March 2015)
- Hong Kong Shopping Extravaganza (September 2014)
- Cruise New Zealand on the Sun Princess (November 2014)
- Vietnam Culture & Culinary Tour (February 2015)
- Canada & Alaska (May 2015)
- European River Cruise (September 2015)
- Discover Egypt (January 2016)
As you can see we have a number of programmes in the works and based on continuing feedback more in the pipeline .. including a trip to China, a voyage around South America, an exploration of Turkey and much, much more
Again, Our Thanks for a fantastic evening – and keep your eye on this space for all the latest news and information on the Shoalhaven Solo Sisters